German Shepherd is the most popular breed in India. People in India often called or pronounced this breed by different names like German Seaford, Jerman safed, Garman shaft, Jarman, etc. Obedient, energetic, and loyal – Jerman Seaford is one of the bravest and most intelligent breeds. Jerman Seaford dogs are very popular in India which is why we have collated a price list with all the essential information to keep in mind while welcoming one to your house. They are the ultimate dogs for families, individuals, and the armed forces. There are several key facts that you should know if you are planning to own a jerman Seaford dog or Jerman Seaford puppy.
Jerman Seaford Dogs Price in India
Average Price in India
If you are planning to get one and would like to have an idea regarding the price for a German Shepherd, it would go from 10,000 to 40,000 INR.
Jerman Seaford Dogs Life span
A jerman Seaford life span is 9-13 years and the puppy’s critical years for growth, development, and training are in between
0 – 2 years.
Jerman Seaford Dogs Height and Weight
The height ranges from 4 – 6 inches to 24 – 26 inches. The weight for Jerman Seaford goes from 5.5 – 9 lbs. to 71 – 84 lbs.
It is essential to note that there’s variance in male and female puppies regarding height and weight. For a better understanding please refer to the chart below.
Jerman Seaford Dogs Price in Different Cities in India
There is a high variance due to several varied factors such as – location, breeder, availability, season, etc. Here is the list of Jerman Seaford dog’s prices in India for various locations in India.
|Jerman Seaford Dog Price in Chennai||20000 – 55000|
|Jerman Seaford Dog Price in Delhi||10000 – 70000|
|Jerman Seaford Dog Price in Ranchi||15000 – 30000|
|Jerman Seaford Dog Price in Guwahati||20000 – 40000|
|Jerman Seaford Dog Price in Gujarat||20000 – 40000|
|Jerman Seaford Dog Price in Tamil Nadu||25000 – 49500|
|Jerman Seaford Dog Price in Dehradun||18000 – 25000|
|Jerman Seaford Dog Price in Kolkata||15000 – 25000|
|Jerman Seaford Dog Price in Mumbai||20000 – 40000|
|Jerman Seaford Dog Price in Bangalore||20000 – 75000|
One important thing to remember, the best way to bring home a German shepherd as a pet is via rescuers. This gives the pet a second chance as well as it’s a great initiative and even saves you some extra bucks.
As there are many homeless dogs waiting for loving parents and forever home. Every dog must have a safe space, love, and care – these honest beings are only looking for companionship.
Once you have brought home a Jerman Seaford puppy there are some major key factors to keep in mind such as diet, grooming, training, and socialization.
We highly advised you to always adopt rather than spend
Jerman Seaford Dogs Puppy
As Jerman Seaford is a smart and loyal dog the younger version is much more on the cute and adorable spectrum. German Shepherd puppy is preciously endearing, with erect little ear, wet nose, and enchanting eyes that only ask for attention and care are difficult to avoid. Puppies require additional care compared to dogs as many important nutritional requirements are essential during the growing period.
Jerman Seaford Dogs Puppy Diet
A young Jerman Seaford puppy is like a toddler and requires the same level of care and attention. It will take time and patience to understand the behavior, life habits, etc. A healthy diet ensures a healthy lifestyle with all the important nutrients for better growth eliminating any deficiency born condition.
Physical exercise followed up by a healthy diet goes hand in hand with the overall well-being of your puppy.
A Jerman Seaford puppy diet can easily be distinguished into four essential parts: –
- During the neonatal weeks, it’s critically important for the young one to have mother’s milk as it helps in providing antibodies and vital nutrients to fight infection or any other deficiency.
If mother’s milk is not available due to any circumstance, please consult a veterinarian [include link for ask vet] as they will prescribe a suitable infant formula to your puppy as per their bodily requirement. Avoid cow or any other packed milk instead consult your vet.
Note: Right after birth young ones must have their mother’s milk as it’s the best for ideal healthy growth and act as a natural barrier against diseases and infections. Always try that your puppy has breastmilk for at least up to 8 weeks.
- After 4 weeks, You should include wet or semisolid food in your puppy’s diet comprising of important nutrients. Or soak the dry food in clean water for10-15minutes and mix it / mesh it and then give it to your pet. Avoid dry or solid food for young ones as it’s difficult to digest.
- Include dry food in your Jerman Seaford puppy diet from 8 weeks onwards and your puppy should be fed at a fixed interval for around 4-5 times a day. Follow a daily schedule because Jerman Seaform dogs adapt quickly during the growing period. The repetitive patterns allow them to learn to follow a schedule.
- After 12 to 14 weeks decrease the number of meals. Twice in a day is enough for Jerman Sheford puppies to fulfill enough calories.
Note: Include boiled eggs especially, egg whites as it’s a rich source of protein. For good digestion, you can include fibers like boiled pumpkin in your puppy’s diet.
Some important do’s and don’ts for the Jerman Seaford puppy diet to keep in mind
- Always provide food & water in a clean bowl to your puppy which helps in keeping bacteria and infection away.
- Fresh water should be given along with meals.
- Make sure to keep a regular check of your pet with a veterinarian to track your puppy’s health and ensure they are not missing any nutrients.
- Lots of protein is a vital part of a German shepherd’s diet, especially during an early age and later in measurable quantity as an adult.
- Food should be well cooked and clean, any excessive salt, spice, or sugar must be avoided.
- It is advised to exclude grains as it’s difficult for them to digest.
- If your pet vomits food after every meal up to 3-4 times continuously, consult a vet immediately.
- Leftover or stale food should not be given as it comprises your puppy’s health.
- It is recommended to give your puppy food at scheduled periods and their bowl should be kept for a fixed period, post which it should be kept away which helps the puppy to learn about routine.
- Do not make any abrupt changes in the diet of a puppy, it should be gradual, and you can mix the new food with old food and then gradually increase the part of new food.
- The frequency of meals also depends on the activity level of a pet make sure to incorporate a lot of games and exercises in your pet’s daily routine.
Jerman Seaford Dogs Training
Jerman Seaford is one of the most intelligent and adaptive breeds. It’s easier for them to retain information because they have a sharp memory and they relish following orders as they adore being appreciated.
Hence training should be incorporated from the initial week onwards as they learn easily during the early weeks and years.
Introducing training and an athletic regimen in your Jerman Seaford’s daily routine helps to make your puppy channel their mind into productivity and increases concentration and utilize their time efficiently meanwhile if not trained, German shepherds tend to feel anxious, restless, or suspicious leading to unhealthy behavioral patterns.
Advantages of training a Jerman Seaford puppy
- They will learn to follow commands and become obedient and faithful
- Training establishes control helping pet owners to hold a strong bond with their puppy
- Right from an early age if professionally trained helps German shepherds to identify visitors or outsiders in a more composed manner as an untrained pet might feel nervous or can be aggressive not knowing how to deal
- A sense of safety is beneficial both ways for pets as well as owners
- German shepherds can be very protective, professional training helps them to learn & adapt skills in useful manners.
(Fact: German shepherds are recruited in the majority for armed forces, bomb squads and even accompanying the disabled).
Jerman Seaford Dogs Training Price
German Shepherd is a remarkably intelligent breed. We highly recommend you, train them as your pet will surprise you with their smartness and potential. The price of a dog trainer is fluctuating depending on the city/area and demand. The German shepherd training cost in India goes from 10k to 20k on a monthly basis.
Fact: It is astoundingly easy to train German shepherds compared to any other breed
Jerman Seaford Dogs Grooming
It is essential to groom them in a proper and effective way. It helps with shedding and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
There should be some regular patterns of activities that should be part of your pet’s regimen. Jerman Seaford requires brushing the hair daily which helps to prevent excessive shedding and allows better stimulation. Timely grooming keeps your puppy free from infections or untreated wounds.
Now it’s important to understand the difference between grooming and bathing. Puppy as excessive bathing can lead to impact the natural oil coat of your German shepherd puppy. An occasional bath once in a few months is well enough for your adorable and young Seaford Dog.
Jerman Seaford Dogs Grooming Price
Make sure to take your pet for monthly grooming. It will cost around INR 1000-2500.
Be attentive while getting products for hair and skin care.
Jerman Seaford Dogs Socialization
One of the prominent traits a German Shepherd has is being suspicious and curious about strangers. It is always advised to introduce healthy socializing of your pet from the early weeks onwards.
Jerman Seaford has strong instincts, they get attentive to the arrival of new people. We recommend you introduce your puppy to family, friends, neighbors, etc. They can get familiar making it easier for them to socialize. Sometimes children can be annoying to them for being pokey. Please make sure to give your puppy behavior and patient training.
To conclude, Jerman Seaford puppy is a blend of beauty with brain, smartness, and intelligence. They make great pets and are one of the most popular pets in India and around the world. Make sure whenever you are ready to welcome one in your family always bring a puppy post 8 weeks as, during the initial period, they need their mother. Post bringing one consult a vet, track their health record, and perform necessary actions.